Monday, November 3, 2008

Dear Heather

I am writing just to thank you by the name of my family for the warm assistance you have extended to me in good and bad times in Kala refugee camp. It has been an amazing experience to meet and work hand in hand with you on behalf of the Kala camp community.

Wherever I go, I'll never forget you.

You have made such a great contribution to the tragedy my family has suffered. Especially, I am very impressed with your good understanding. I only wish you sucess in your hard work for Africans.

I would like to let you know that you remain a good and great symbol of love in my family during our life here and after we are repatriated, your family and mine will remain united forever.

Best of luck in your continued work and I wish you and your family great success. I know the day may come when tears will stop coming to my eyes.

All the best.

Please keep in touch.


Love,
E. M.

Pweto District
Democratic Republic of the Congo


No comments:

Post a Comment