Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mural outside the Route 66 Hostel, Albuquerque.

From a conversation with Scott:

"I think that within our lifetimes, we are going to see the beginnings of a major shift in consciousness. Right now, we're at the very, very tip of it. I think our roles may well be the initial experimenters. Our success will simply be in our courage to try. That's just my take on it, what my intuitions been telling me since I can remember...."

We have learned from experience that the x-path does not ultimately bring success or happiness.  But we know little to nothing about the
y-path. So do we choose the security of x?  Or the unlimited potential of y? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on expressing this idea at the moment. Within our lifetimes = right now! Something worth discussing. Frustration with old situation (x, e.g. Occupy) and old solutions to actual issues (x) there is a growing but as of yet not often expressed need for new paradigms (y). Start formulating your ideas! They will become relevant for many people very soon.

    ReplyDelete